MedVet is seeking an Emergency Veterinarian to join our Dayton, Ohio hospital. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and is dedicated to practicing the highest quality of emergency medicine and critical care. The recruited candidate will join the MedVet Emergency Medicine group treating over 50,000 patients annually.
- Founded in 1988, MedVet is one of the largest veterinarian-owned and led multispecialty and emergency practices in the country.
- We have a relatively singular focus to be a leader in emergency and specialty healthcare for pets.
- Dedication to our mission, strategy and core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion are the priorities of our organization.
- We pride ourselves on the exceptional experience we create for patients, clients, referral partners and employees, and, we value that ‘MedVet Experience’ above all else.
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership are available.
- MedVet offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including paid time off, health insurance, dental, vision, uniform allowance, 401K
- Discretionary funds and PLIT coverage are also provided for full-time team members
About Dayton, Ohio:
Newcomers to this picturesque and diverse region will discover a pleasing blend of urban neighborhoods, vibrant suburbs, master-planned and golf communities, and friendly small towns.
Transportation efficiencies are outstanding at the "Crossroads of America," where the national Interstates 70 and 75 intersect and anchor a network of federal and state highways. Regardless of where you choose to live, quick and easy commutes are the rule whether the destination is work or leisure.
Sports enthusiasts can hike, bike, camp, water ski, canoe and kayak, boat, fish, hunt on acres of preserved recreational land. Closer to home, developed recreation programs and local parks ensure quality activity for leisure hours. Golf courses, tennis courts, yacht clubs and other private sports clubs, fitness centers, and other recreational attractions are scattered throughout the region. From the natural beauty of its picturesque landscapes to the unparalleled quality of life, Greater Dayton is the ideal place to live, play, and work.
If interested in learning more about what MedVet has to offer, visit our website at www.medvetforpets.com/employment or send a confidential CV to:
Dr. Barbara Lightner
All candidates must complete an acceptable background check, including references and a pre-employment drug test.